We’re happy to accept guest posts from bloggers who are looking to provide a valuable and well written article relevant to our audience.
Types of articles we’re looking for
- Helpful guides for inexperienced landlords and tenants
- Top tips list posts
- Property/landlord/tenant related only
- Legal/tax/deposit articles
- Money saving articles
- Interior design, property maintenance
- Smart Homes and ideas
- Personal experience/story articles
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words
- No duplicate content (we will check using Copyscape)
- No spammy or generic content
What you get
- A mention at the bottom of the article (unless anonymity is requested)
- 2 backlinks (generally 1 to your blog and 1 to a landing page)
Guest posts are accepted which feature a product or service but also provide value to the reader. The article can be written by you. It’s important to note that this is not an advert, it’s simply a useful article which mentions your product or service and includes 2 links back to your site. Sponsored posts will be shared on twitter and facebook, shown on the widget for the duration selected by customer.
Cost – (£20 for 30 days), (£35 for 60 days), (£50 for 90 days)
If you are advertising a product or service then please refer to our sponsored posts section on our advertising page.